Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inwebclient

Do you want max levels over 99?

Go down 
5 posters

Do you want max levels to be over 99?
Yes
Do you want max levels over 99? I_vote_lcap29%Do you want max levels over 99? I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
No
Do you want max levels over 99? I_vote_lcap71%Do you want max levels over 99? I_vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
LegitPrayer

Owner

Owner
LegitPrayer

Do you want max levels over 99? Empty
PostSubject: Do you want max levels over 99?   Do you want max levels over 99? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:33 am

=P
Back to top Go down
https://the-corruptedv2.rpg-board.net
Mage Freak

Forum Master/ GFX Designer /Co-Owner

Forum Master/ GFX Designer /Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Do you want max levels over 99?   Do you want max levels over 99? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:10 am

Dude, Don't ruin the server.
Back to top Go down
shaun1281

PostSubject: Do you want max levels over 99?   Do you want max levels over 99? I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:34 am

comon do it. It is good so u can try harder at it than 99 cuz 99 easy becuz this is only a privet server and it is so easy [strike] to get vls up on it. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dragon

Co-Owner

Co-Owner
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Do you want max levels over 99?   Do you want max levels over 99? I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:55 pm

hm... maybe... Dont know.
Back to top Go down
demon lord

Trial Moderator

Trial Moderator

PostSubject: new levels   Do you want max levels over 99? I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:38 am

lmao go for it... its a private server lol u can easy get 99 but make it higher more stuff do on server Razz rember this is isnt rs the reason people play private servers is because they got bored of it and wanted 2 do some thing better and i think we should do higher lvls than 99 .... so maybe like 150 and add a prestiging system so if u got 99 in all stats u can click on prestige and ure lvl 3 again but anything u wear has 5+ and every time u prestige the effect stacks up Smile and could u add a altar for prayer 2 be faster train cause its tooooo hard burying em like that i get bored easily Very Happy
santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you want max levels over 99?   Do you want max levels over 99? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you want max levels over 99?
Page 1 of 1